[Bonwicke] mini-tourney

Baroness of Bonwicke baroness at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Fri May 18 11:43:29 PDT 2012

Greetings!

I'm very excited about our upcoming mini-tourney on Sunday and hope to see
all of you there.

We will begin at 2PM instead of the normal 3PM fighter practice time, so
that everyone has time for fun, and we can eat in a timely fashion.
The potluck was such a big hit last time, let's do so again so we can eat
while we discuss populace's business!
Bring a dish of something tasty - something yummy for outside.  Gerold and
I will probably bring some sort of pasta salad (it's what I've been hungry
for) and also something with protein to help rejuvenate those who have
fought in the lysts that day! :)
We will have cold water as usual, and I'll be sure to bring some eating
utensils this time. :)

We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Valete (Be well!),
HE Gianetta