[Bonwicke] Archery!

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 10:16:10 PDT 2012

Directions to the Range:
From 114 and University: take 114 west until you cross the west side of Loop 289.
Continue on 114 until you reach FM 2378, just past the big Fertilizer silos.
Turn right and continue for almost exactly one mile.
The entrance will be on the left between two poles marked with
neon green tape.  It is past the concrete driveway but before the small
horse pasture with trees and old cars.

Wear closed-toed shoes and garb that you can shoot in.
We shoot longbows, recurves, and crossbows.  Don't worry if you don't have a bow to bring.  We have loaner bows!
If you need help getting there, feel free to give me a call at 903-216-3320.

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen