[Bonwicke] Archery for November

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 18:25:45 PDT 2012

Greetings, all!

This is just a short little missive about Archery for the month of November. We had an excellent practice tonight.  Lots of archers.  lots of shooting.  Perfect weather!

For the remainder of November we will only be having practices on Saturdays, from 2pm-4pm. Daylight savings and temperatures will prevent us from mid-week practices until the spring returns for another round.  So, theSaturdays of Nov. 3rd, 10th, and 17th we will totally be shooting!  Come out, bring your gear, and shoot with us!  See the website (bonwicke.ansteorra.org) or shoot me an email if you have questions or need directions.

Looking a week or two ahead, there are several things happening on Saturday the 17th.  First, we will be having archery practice as usual.  There are plenty of people who want to shoot, so I will be out with loaner bow/arrows and will be running the range until people get tired.  Second, I will be running a Royal Round Shoot that Saturday!  (Perhaps more than one if there is interest.)

There is a Heraldic Workshop happening on the 17th as well (starting at 2pm), so feel free to attend either.  No one's feelings will be hurt if you prefer one to the other, and there will always be archery.  :)  Do not distress if you cannot make the Royal Round shoot.  We will have more.

Have a wonderufl week!  and I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Bonwicke Archery Marshal