[Bonwicke] Scribe Guild update

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:39:30 PDT 2012

Scribes!

The Gouache paint has arrived. I understand that Ld. Albin will be bringing
some scrolls, and I should be receiving
some additional scrolls from the Central Region Scribe. I have printed out
10 sets of handouts. It would be nice
to have a count of people interested in painting, so I can make sure that
all have paint sets and brushes, so please
reply to me privately at francisschalles at gmail.com and let me know you are
planning to attend.

I have some calligraphy pens and ink, but not enough for everyone. We
should discuss who is also interested in
calligraphy as well as illumination.

The first class will be Thursday , November 8th at 7 PM at 2705 57th St, in
Lubbock. That's next Thursday!!!

As it stands, I have Ld. Albin +2 from Adlersruhe, and 7 locally that have
expressed an interest.
Please confirm your interest so we can spend all of our time learning
illumination and calligraphy.

Snacks and chocolate will be available for your sustenance.

Yours In Service,
Francois de Lions