[Bonwicke] Sat Archery

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:03:01 PST 2012

kofinna,

Holly and Bob are going, Jim and Sabina are not. Malinda and I are going,
Angie and the boys maybe.
Some members of Adlersruhe are also. That does not leave alot of local
people to practice on Saturday.
I can Marshal on Sunday with Bob if the group is OK with it. That would be
better that outright canceling it.
See if the group wants to come out on Sunday.

Francois

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Kira Langsjoen <kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Is there anyone who is planning to be at archery on Sat?  From what I can
> tell, it sounds like Bonwicke is going to be having a party in New Mexico
> (for the Outlands Coronation).  Might be easier to just cancel and have an
> all call to regroup in Clovis.  :)
>
> Thoughts?
>
> kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
> Kira S. Langsjoen

Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.