[Bonwicke] [bonwicke_archery] Re: Sat Archery

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:32:08 PST 2012

Greetings!

OK, we can talk about going to Outlands in a caravan for Saturday, tomorrow
night at Scribes meeting.
And we can discuss Archery on Sunday. Sorry Ld. Breagan, I know you hold
Sunday for family, we just
wanted to give other archers the chance to shoot on the weekend. Maybe we
all will be too tired after
Saturdays activities.

For all the would be scribes, you don't have to paint you can also do
calligraphy. In any case come and
participate. Scribe Guild is 7 PM, tomorrow night at 2705 57th St.,
Lubbock. It's almost on the corner
of Boston and 57th. Look for the colored and white yard lights.

Yours In Service,
Francois

--
Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.