[Bonwicke] Scribal Guild Meeting

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:54:31 PST 2012

Greetings!

9 people attended the first Bonwicke Scribal Guild meeting last night. Lord
Albin of Adlersruhe
presented techniques of illustration, and some things to avoid. Most people
tried their hand at
Calligraphy and some found that they had a natural talent for writing.

We had 2 new SCA members from Adlersruhe attend with Lord Albin. We welcome
them
to our fair Barony and to our Guild. Vivat!

We had a great time socializing and enjoying the cheese and snacks after
the session.

I would like to thank all those who attended and all those who made the
Guild possible.

Next Scroll painting class will be December 13th, same address, at 7 PM.

Yours In Service