[Bonwicke] Sat Archery

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 08:50:01 PST 2012

I spoke to Hakon at the Scribal meeting last night (fun!) and it doens't look like we will have an officer who will be able to run practice with you on Sunday morning, Francios.

No archery this Saturday.

See you all at the Outlands Coronation tomorrow!

Next Saturday, we will be out at the range, as usual.  I will have targets and a timer for Royal Round Shooting! yippie!

kolfinna