[Bonwicke] Family Emergency in the Barony

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 19:02:53 PST 2012

Greetings, please pardon my intrusion on your email list.  But my father is in the area for a medical emergency with his fiance.  She was struck & drug by a truck in Terlingua, TX earlier today and put on a Care Flight to Odessa.  He has his RV with him, so he has a place to lay his head.  But I'm active duty military & therefore unable to reach him in person.  If anyone is able to please go stand at my Dad's side, be of support, bring him a lunch, a hug, anything… I'd be forever in your debt.  Please contact me privately for details, if you're able to assist.

With Utmost Regards,

Madame Colete / SPC Stacy E. Dickey, US Army
medievalbelle at yahoo.com
757-746-3600  cell