[Bonwicke] Family Emergency in the Barony

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 07:23:15 PST 2012

Hello all….

Thank you so much for the replies, but there was a delay between sending the email and it actually being posted.  For the moment, my Dad is settled & his fiancee (Nita) is doing so much better than we expected.  I'll check once again to see if he needs further assistance, but I do know the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association and the brother of a friend from Elfsea have all been there lending Dad a helping hand.  If he needs any continuing support, I will let you know.

Thank you so much for the kind messages.  I'll be in touch.

Love, regards… and Happy Veterans' Day,
Colete/Stacy