[Bonwicke] Heraldic workshop details

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:34:25 PST 2012

Hi all

Just a reminder that the workshop is happening next Saturday, with
populace to follow.  So far I have not had a response from the
majority of the Officers, nor from most of those who had previously
expressed an interest in the workshop!

Please let me know if you are planning on attending either the
heraldic workshop, or the populace meeting.  I will be sending out
details of location when I have a better idea of how many people are
likely to turn up!

In service
Asbiorn