[Bonwicke] New Dance Location for Winter

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 05:29:25 PST 2012

Correction to my announcement below: Winter Dancing will begin happening at Caitlin's housethe Wednesday after Thanksgiving.  This week is busy for Caitlin, and next week I expect most people will be busy with holiday plans (I will be out of town).

In the mean time, enjoy your evenings, stay warm, and look forward to warm dance practices starting after Thanksgiving.

kolfinna