[Bonwicke] [bonwicke_archery] Bonwicke A&S

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 08:04:04 PST 2012

Were they talking about Bonwicke Artisans, or about something else?  There's a facebook event page up for Bonwicke Artisans (for those who can access it):
https://www.facebook.com/events/299467733490450/

And the info on the page is below (for those who can't access the fb page).  There will not be archery during the event (the site, the added logistic of having archery w/in the city limits, and the weather were factors).

Respectfully,
kolfinna