[Bonwicke] Bonwicke A&S

Michelle Stamper michelle.stamper at propetroservices.com
Mon Nov 12 12:53:10 PST 2012

The official ad will be place in both the  December and January Blackstars.
In the hopes to reach other people, the ad has also been posted on Facebook
for non-SCA members to know about the event if any are interested.  The more
we put ourselves out there and the more media outlets that we use, the
better our chances of having a large turnout will be!   =)

Maddy Gottschaulken