[Bonwicke] Bonwicke A&S

cyco4poker at windstream.net cyco4poker at windstream.net
Mon Nov 12 13:44:10 PST 2012

Francois,

About a year ago at one of the Red Tapes, Their Majesties had mentioned ways of promoting local events. One of the ways mentioned was Facebook. Yes Facebook is not an official SCA site, but it is a way to promote the event to a very large and diverse amount of people. I sent out invites when I created the event page and asked people to share the page so that their friends and others might be able to see it as well. I know there are other ways to promote the event as well that don't cost any money to the group. I do plan on bringing some extra copies of the flyer that is going to be posted in the Black Star for the next 2 months. I will pass them out at the next Populace meeting that is being held after the Heraldic class. Just so you know I am making some of the prizes that are going to be given out to the winners of each of competitions. There are still some things that need to be worked out but the overall layout of the event has been planned and set. If you have any other questions and/or suggestions, you may contact me on here or privately. Thanks!!!

For the Honor,
Lochlan Shaw