[Bonwicke] Heraldic workshop details

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:22:35 PST 2012

If its more convenient for those who would otherwise be attending
archery, I'd be quite happy to have the populace meeting first,
followed by the heraldic workshop for those interested.  This is
assuming, of course, that that plan works for our Baron, Baroness, and
Seneschal!

Asbiorn

On 12 November 2012 17:33, Sir Chiang <chiang at clearwire.net> wrote:
> Populace is supposed to be this Saturday, the officers should be present. It
> is supposed to be a function of the Barony. I plan on being there.
> Sir Chiang, Bonwicke Chronicler

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Publius Virgilius Maro - Aeneid