[Bonwicke] Heraldic workshop details

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 07:58:35 PST 2012

All right.  Having also heard from Their Excellencies, it looks like
we will be doing the populace meeting first, probably starting as
close to 2pm as we can make it.  In order to confirm where this is
going to be (ie, is my apartment big enough...), can those who have
not said if they will be attending either populace, or the workshop
(or who have now changed their mind on populace) please let me know
within the next day or two.  I will send out directing as to location
either Thursday or Friday.

Asbiorn