[Bonwicke] Heraldic workshop details

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:17:17 PST 2012

In the interest of not wanting to force the archers to have an abbreviated practice, it would be better to schedule Populace for after 4pm (since that is when archery ends).  That way, the archers can shoot at our local practice, and the people wanting to attend the Heraldry Workshop can do heraldry things, and then we can all attend Populace together.

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen