[Bonwicke] Heraldic workshop details

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:40:42 PST 2012

The problem with this, from my perspective, is that the workshop will
not have a definite finish time - it will go until people are done, or
I kick everyone out!  ;-)  Now, I could plan for an earlier start to
things, (say, 1.30) for populace, which would mean a minimum of time
lost for the archers.  However, given that some of the attendees are
traveling up from Baja, I don't necessarily want to go much earlier
than that, in order to allow people some sort of lie-in.  Also, I am
returning from training in Houston that morning, so want to allow a
certain amount of leeway for flight delays.

So my question is, for those traveling up, what would be the earliest
that you would be comfortable with things starting at?  The earliest
I'd want things to start would be 1pm, given my travel times.

Asbiorn