[Bonwicke] Heraldic workshop details

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:49:12 PST 2012

The simple truth is that the Heraldic workshop was scheduled on a regular
practice day, and populas was rescheduled without a general populas
agreement, thus causing this problem.

Why not reschedule the heraldic workshop, have populas like normal, and
avoid all this stress?

Francois

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Sir Chiang <chiang at clearwire.net> wrote:

> **
> Typically when we hold Populace, all other practices stop. It has always
> stopped fighter practice, if held on the same day or time.
> Sir Chiang

Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.