[Bonwicke] Heraldic workshop details

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 07:59:34 PST 2012

I don't want to re-schedule the Heraldry workshop, and I wouldn't ask anyone to.  You are right Asbiorn (and others), it's been on the calendar and in the works for weeks, and it would be in-considerate to change it at the last minute.  I think a lot of of us have just been taken by surprise that the populace day/time was changed and announced w/o any populace input being asked for.  It's not something I am used to, for sure.

kolfinna