[Bonwicke] details of Heraldic workshop

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:56:37 PST 2012

Hi all

Now that populace has been decided on, the details of the heraldic
workshop are organised.  It will be held at my apartment, once
populace is done.  The address is 223 Indiana Ave (The Edge apartment
complex).  Its gated, and there is an intercom to call through to me -
it tells you to put in either * or # (I can't remember which!), the
enter the code 138.  I can then let open the gate remotely.  It is the
gate on the right as you come in, and there is plenty of parking
available - please park in the uncovered spaces.  If you can't get the
intercom to work, my mobile number is 806-392-7136.

If those who are attending and wanting to do work on a submission
could think in advance somewhat about what they want - specifics of
the name/device/badge, cultural details for names, and so on to speed
things up.

In service
Asbiorn

--
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Publius Virgilius Maro - Aeneid