[Bonwicke] populace

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 10:49:49 PST 2012

Financial Committee:

For the Archery Program:  I would like to propose that $300 be budgeted for the archery program.  This will allow approx $150 for a third target mat.  I really believe the group will benefit from having a third, portable target.  It will allow us to have 20, 30, and 40 yrd targets set up simultaneously and at the same heights, and it will help eliminate our dependance on hay bales.  The $300 total will also allow approx $150 for new target faces, and repair supplies for the loaner arrows (fletchings, nocks, points, etc.).  We've had quite a few people using the set of loaner arrows I have so far, and once I get the loaner gear that is currently living in baja, we will have an even greater need to keep those supplies in good condition.  I haven't had a chance to see previous budgets, so I do not know whether or not those totals will need to be modified.

I do no know if I will be able to attend the Fin Com meeting to propose this in person, so that is why I decided to shoot this across the list.  No pun intended.  :)

See you all for Populace and then archery.

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Local Archery Marshal