[Bonwicke] Dance for Nov/Dec

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 14:35:06 PST 2012

Greetings Bonwicke!

I announced this during Populace this afternoon, but I'll copy it here for those who couldn't make it.

Dance Practice will be happening for sure on Nov 28th, Dec 5th and Dec 12th.  I will be leaving town for the holidays the weekend of Dec. 15, so I will not be here to run dance practice for the second half of December.

That being said, is there anyone who would like to run dance on Dec 19th?  (I'm assuming people will be busy on the 26th.  :)  )  If there is no one who is available, perhaps the group could turn the 19th into a Random A&S night?

Does anyone have thoughts?

kolfinna