[Bonwicke] Archery for Nov/Dec

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 14:42:30 PST 2012

Greetings Bonwicke!

Here is the sum-up of my Populace announcement about archery.  For November we've had 3 practices so far.  It doesn't look like there will be any marshals available for next Saturday (the 24th), so official archery will be a no-go for next week.

For December, I will be holding practice on Dec 1st and Dec 8th.  Yay!  I spoke to Ld. Francios this afternoon at archery and he is available to hold practice on Dec. 15th and Dec. 22nd, but we need a warranted officer to attend so that they can be official.

Are there any officers who can attend either of those practices?

We had a good practice today.  As promised, we had the Royal Round shoots this afternoon.  I believe the average score was about a 39.  I intend to contact our regional and see if we can't get those scores posted to the Kingdom RR webpage.

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Saturday weather.

Respectfully,

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen