[Bonwicke] details of Heraldic workshop

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:02:11 PST 2012

In my opinion, it went very well!  We had eight people as well as me
working on bits for heraldic submissions, and completed three sets of
name and device, one device, and got part way through another four
sets of name and device, and one other device.  A veritable plethora
of heraldic activity!  ;-)

Asbiorn