[Bordermarch] Castle Work

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Apr 17 21:00:17 PDT 2003

My friends, as you know our brothers in Greywood are planning their Spring
melees at this time. Two weeks after that, we plan to hold our Baronial
championships in the same camp park. Sir Henri went and looked at the castle
and sends his thoughts and recommendations. I've spoken with Uther of
Greywood and they are planning a work day this Saturday starting at 10:00 AM
and working until -------... Any of us who aren't planning on attending
their Excellencies Easter egg hunt this Saturday and are just itching to do
something , please consider coming to Jones Country and helping with repairs
to the castle, mowing, weed eating, spreading ant poison and generally
getting the site ready for the two upcoming events. Also keep in mind that
do to the constraints of time, we won't be able to schedule a work day of
our own for the castle so this will be the last best chance to get things
the way we want it.
    I know that being Easter weekend makes this difficult or impossible for
many of you, but any help we can muster would be greatly appreciated. I've
forwarded the note sent from Sir Henri so that everyone could see basically
what we need to do. In addition to this, we'll be doing the general clean up
around the castle and spreading the ant poison.
                                In service,
                                Elrique

Forwarded letter from Sir Henri...