[Bordermarch] Correction to Bordermarch event announcement

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Apr 24 20:30:19 PDT 2003

Greetings fair gentles.
    Please excuse the bandwidth but I needed to get this to the whole kingdom in a hurry.
The weekend of May 9th through the 11th, the barony of Bordermarch will be hosting the Baronial championships for the year. As a good little barony, we made our announcement to the kingdom newsletter and it was almost perfect. That's where the oops comes in. Where feast was advertised to be only five dollars, the correct amount should be Seven dollars and 3.50 for children 5 to 12. Still an astounding bargain by any measure. Please forgive the error and I hope to see everyone there. In service, Elrique of Bordermarch