[Bordermarch] addresses

Lady Eibhlin ladyeibhlin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 19:07:30 PDT 2003

Hi AmberLea,

And greetings from Houston.  I hope to see my friends
in Bordermarch soon.  Til then, best wishes to
everyone for a great school year.

In service,
Lady Eibhlin MacEogan
mka Mary Baker
Stargate

--- lou burgin <xlnc_amberlea at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hey everybody!  When I got this new email, I lost
> all of my address book.  So would all of you please
> write me something and then I will have your
> address.  Just say Hi!  Thanx.  AmberLea
>

> lou burgin
> xlnc_amberlea at earthlink.net
> Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.>

=====
Per bend wavy azure and or, a natural dolphin niant embowed and a needle bendwise threaded counter-changed