[Bordermarch] Populace for December

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Dec 1 19:35:01 PST 2003

Well, we finally know when and where populace will be held.
    I received a missive from Countess Tessa reminding me that the church is not going to be available through the Easter production of the Passion play. Side bar, : If you haven't seen it, you really owe it to yourself to attend. It's awesome...
    But back to the agenda at hand. I wanted to thank the many individuals who came forward and offered to open their homes to us. Ly. Issabella, Ld. Vincouis, only to thank a few by name. After long deliberation, it was decided that it was best served to impose rather on our illustrious Baron and Baroness. Hence, populace will be held this Thursday at House DeLacy at 2296 Victoria, Beaumont, TX.77701 409-835-0152 at 7:00 P.M. " SCA time "
    Should you never have had the occasion to visit and know anything about Beaumont, The easiest way to get there is to come off of College St. ( This is Hwy 90, only going towards downtown.) Go to the corner of College and Ave A. and turn South.
This is a Right if you are headed downtown from the Interstate. Go down Ave. A. until you reach the stopsign at Lyle St. and take a Left. Go a couple of blocks to Victoria and it's the house on the corner across from the school.
    Again, Fighter practices and other meetings held at the church will have to be relocated for the next couple of months pending the production of the church Christmas program and the Passion play. You can contact me with any questions and I'll try to offer an intelligible accounting.
Please join me in offering a prayer to these dedicated individuals as the embark on such a monumental endeavor. ( And if you have an evening free, I'm sure they wouldn't mind having an extra pair of hands pitching in either.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Ld. Elrique
Seneschal, Barony Bordermarch
MKA Charles Netterville