[Bordermarch] weekend plans???

charles netterville cnetterville at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:23:07 PDT 2003

Was that a resounding NO I heard... Boy, are you in luck today... It just so happens that I have the perfect excursion for you. It just so happens that we'll be working on the castle all weekend, camping out, visiting ( after dark of course ) and constructing the very first stone castle in the known world simply by renovating and remodeling the existing one...
Come on down, bring a tent a chair and a favorite story to tell. Bring your tools, comfortable shoes and a desire to see this magnificent creation come into being. All skills are helpful, and don't try to tell me you haven't any. We'll find a spot for you.