[Bordermarch] Populace meeting

charles netterville cnetterville at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:04:16 PDT 2003

Greetings friends, family and fellow citizens of Bordermarch,
    Just a reminder that this Thursday is the monthly populace meeting for barony Bordermarch.
I'm going to try to get things under way around 7:00... That will probably constitute 7:30 ish...
Thanks for your time, and I hope to see each of you there. 900 Calder, Beaumont, TX. at the 1st. Baptist church.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Ld. Elrique of Bordermarch