[Bordermarch] Newest Bordermarch Member

Richard and Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Wed Jun 11 22:33:31 PDT 2003

Greetings Everyone,

       We have a brand new member to our group.

             Her name is Gracianne. She was born at 4:03 P.M. Wednesday
afternoon. at St. Elizabeth hospital, here in Beaumont.

             She weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz.  and is 19.25 inches long. She has a
head full of light brown hair, which may have a tint of red and which
also looked to be curly, alas it is just too early to tell. I will say
that she a very beautiful baby, just too adorable for words.

            Mom Julie and Dad Chuck (Ld. Elrique) are doing just find. A
bit tried after all the excitement of todays activities, which was well
worth all their (Julie's) effort. To give Dad his due, he was right by
Mom's side the whole time giving his support and waiting on Mom's needs.

           If you wish to give them a call of congrats. They can be
reached at 892-7171, ask for room 311 or for Julie Buxton's room.

Here's to Gracianne, Vi Vat !  Here's to the new Mom & Dad, Vi Vat !

 Caitrin
Baroness of Bordermarch