[Bordermarch] on my way to Bordermarch...

Kathy Dale pakldr at swbell.net
Sat Jun 14 20:48:39 PDT 2003

Greetings all-

There may be a few of you all that remember me, I have not actively played in quite a while, with the exception of sewing for a coronation or 2...

But, I (just me not Master Richard) will soon be relocating to Orange.  Yep, that's right, I am leaving the Steppes & Elfsea area to come down thataway.

As of yet, I don't have a 'phone or anything set up but will soon.  And as soon as I get settled, I would like to look up a few old friends that I have not seen in a while...

Until later,
Lady Muriella
Kathy Dale & The Wild Bunch
Ghostwolf Conservation