[Bordermarch] Work and Picnic day planned...

Richard and Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Thu Jun 26 15:29:45 PDT 2003

		Friends...

	We are not going to be at the site this wknd, ( June 28th ).

We are allowing the cement to "cure" and its a good reason for a break.

We hope all can make it to the site on July 4th and 5th for a picnic and
building day.
Please if you are able, this is a glorious time in Ansteorra...we will be
laying the first stones.

Bring whatever you can,      a side dish, a camera, gloves....  ;)

see all of you soon
	Armand