[Bordermarch] A new castle on the horizon

Amie Lacher claireamie at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:46:57 PDT 2003

Greetings Your Excellencies,

      I am delited to hear about the stone castle!  Regretably, i will not
be able to attend on June 13, but i will be able to attend most of the other
dates listed.  I look forward to working with, and for, the Barony of
Bordermarch.  I will bring water when i come.

In service to shire and kingdom,
Ldy Claire la Combe