[Bordermarch] Baronials

Jackie Leslie jackie_leslie at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 05:48:21 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hello All,

We didn't get quite as much discussion of Baronial as Jalinda and myself would
have liked hence this missive. We wanted to remind everyone that there are
still several key areas where your help is desperately needed. These areas
include: gate (always a needed area); a coordinator is still needed for set up
and tear down; a marshalling coordinator; a few more marshals would be nice;
at least four more servers for feast; list mistresses; and  waterbearers. We
also need prizes for all areas and scrolls for rapier, youth rapier, youth
archery, A&S, youth A&S, bardic, and youth bardic as well as tokens for the
children's quest (approximately 30). We have two donations for the volunteer
raffle and would like to have a few more items to raffle off for all of those
who volunteer their time and effort. Please forward this to others not listed
above.

Thanks to all,
Jackie and Jalinda

Jackie Leslie