[Bordermarch] Re: Baronials

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 21:12:36 PST 2003

My Dearest Isabella,

I have volunteered to do baskets, like the ones Mistress Tessa did in the
past,  for the bathrooms for both men and ladies containing items such as
shampoo, toothpaste, soap, shower gel, shavers, shaving cream, lotion, etc.
that our visitors might have forgotten to bring to the event.

I will have my "pony cart" on site to transport water jugs and will bring the
water bottles I have to assist with water bearing.

Let me know which scrolls are needed and I will get busy doing the ones you
dont have an artist to do them.  Also, for the tokens for the children, I
will do some.  What type of tokens do you need? Can they be small heraldic
shields or something made out of beads, wood, or leather?  Also, keep me
posted on which prizes you still need and I could provide something like a
basket with home-made date nut cake or something similar.

Save me a copy of the latest Trumpeter if I dont get one mailed.  I didnt get
mine at the March populace meeting.

In Service to my Barony of Bordermarch, the Coastal Region, my Kingdom of
Ansteorra---------and The Dream,

Valencia