[Bordermarch] Scrolls for Baronial Champ

Jackie Leslie jackie_leslie at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 11:53:33 PST 2003

We currently need scrolls for the following areas:

Chivalric
Rapier
Youth Rapier
Archery
Youth Archery
A&S
Youth A&S
Bardic
Youth Bardic
Mother's Quest

It would be nice to have some Bony Fingers on hand this time around, but I
won't push on this one.

Jackie

know.  The number we produce each year has grown and we are in desperate
need of scribes.  Jackie, we now need 10 scrolls right???