[Bordermarch] The Autumn Melees date...

Richard and Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Tue Mar 25 22:11:48 PST 2003

HE Clarissa, our Kingdom Senechal has given this barony a wonderful gift.

Our Autumn Melees was to be on Nov. 21-23    ( Vinnie and Karens Wedding
date )

The gift is...
	Autumn Melees is to be on Nov. 14-16 ( same date as last year )

please send word of thanks to her...

side note:
	If any of you whom made the journey to the east....This barony would
love to hear a war story from you in the next news letter. ;)
A song... A poem... share with us the reason for your smile, did you
share your laugh with someone you just met at war?
how about a "Hook Story"?     What has kept you playing in the SCA, what
is the one thing that Hooked you within this society/family?
Please send them to Lady Isabella by Sunday, the 30th.

	Armand