[Bordermarch] Bordermarch populace

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Fri Mar 28 04:46:26 PST 2003

Greetings unto the populace of Bordermarch and friends who have found their way onto this list.
    Well, it's time for populace again, and this month we're in a bit of a quandary.
It seems as though the church we usually meet at is still reserving their gym to build props for the play coming up in a couple of months. SIDEBAR- ( I saw it last year and it was awesome. If you can go this year, GO. ) Having the shameless plug for PASSION PLAY behind us, let's get on to SCA related material.
    HE Armond and I discussed it briefly last night and a couple of suggestions were made. We have the option of reserving a banquet room at Golden corral " we've done this once before" of perhaps the covered outdoor facility at Rogers park. This is the place we met for the polling for our new Baron and Baroness. And many other options were discussed.
    In his infinite grace and wisdom, our  baron has decreed that the people should decide. Please e-mail me with your suggestions on list if you're able or privately if you're not. Also let me know that you're not on the Bordermarch list so I can get you signed up to start receiving all the latest 'stuff' delivered directly to your in box.
    Alright, I think I've gotten all the ads covered. I am looking forward to hearing all your recommendations.

In servitiae Christe et coronae

Ld. Elrique of Bordermarch