[Bordermarch] !!!!!!!YOUR INVITED!!!!!!!!!!

Angel Billiot billysangel212000 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 28 13:44:17 PST 2003

      !!!!YOUR INVITED!!!!

I AM IN A PLAY CALLED Your invited

EGAD What A Cad by Anita Bell.

Presented by Warren High School UIL One Act Play

Directed by Richard Bean

Cast

Augustus Greystone--Stephen Grant---Ursula’s husband                                                                   Ursula Greystone--Angel (Kendra) Billiot --Mother of Manly. Wife of Augustus                            Manly Rash--Patrick Nowlin--Hero! Son of Ursula. Love of Constant. Step son of Augustus  Constant Hope--Callie Richardson--Love of Manly’s. Augustus’s Nurse                                     Bertram Oleander--Matt Jones--Bad guy                                                                                     Fowler--Laura Trammel--Maid                                                                                                            Milly Smith--Bonnie Roberts--Under cover cop                                                                                 PLAY-Time late afternoon in April-1880                                                                                                   -Place-The Greystone Mansion, New York City                                                                             Stage Crew--

Sound--Amanda Whtzleben                                                                                                               Hair & Make-up-Brittany Harwell                                                                                                         Set up--Fred Oliver                                                                                                                        Lights--Autumn Hall

Date --April 2 2003                                                                                                                                 Time--tba                                                                                                                                               Place--Warren JR. High                                                                                                                          Plz email write call me back to let me know if you can come so I may save you a seat.wHEN YOU LET ME KNOW I WILL TRY TO HAVE THE TIME. THANKS  KEANDRA ANGEL LYNN BILLIOT