[Bordermarch] Bordermarch populace update.

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Mar 31 17:27:01 PST 2003

Greetings again.
    The votes are in.!!!!! Thank you all for your much needed input. It's with participation like this that a barony thrives.
If you have any last minute suggestions, please e-mail me tonight. I'm sending everything to our Baron and Baroness for their approval first thing in the morning. I'll be announcing the location tomorrow evening over the list around 6 PM.
    Have a wonderful night, In service, Elrique