[Bordermarch] Pitty Party Anyone intrested?

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Tue Mar 11 20:36:01 PST 2003

Sounds like a grand idea Ld. Caradoc..
    What would you like me to bring? Also, for those not having visited your
humble abode, you may wish to give directions. Should you be uncomfortable
doing such over the internet, you may refer them to the Blackstar where my
phone # is listed and I will be happy to help direct individuals. But no
pity !!!  This shall be a rally to show support for our brave and mighty
troups representing our grand barony and our kingdom. Thank you for
offering.
In Service, Ld. Elrique of Bordermarch