[Bordermarch] feast at Baronial

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Fri May 2 19:17:58 PDT 2003

Greetings and thanks for asking...
Yes, there is a fee for feast. It's  $ 7.00 and $3.00 for children 12 and
under , with 5 and under eating free. Remember that this feast has been
donated at no cost to the barony by Ld. John the Sterling with the entire
amount being collected going directly to the site maintenance fund in an
effort to further beautify our castle.  I look forward to seeing you there
as well. Have a wonderful week.    In servitiae Christe et coronae, Elrique