[Bordermarch] important meeting

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sat May 3 20:08:29 PDT 2003

Greetings friends,

    At the behest of their Excellencies, Armand and Caitren, I would like to make the announcement of a gate class and baronial planning meeting to be held at house DeLacy Tuesday, May 6th. Any who still haven't had the opportunity to take the gate class and learn the new forms, or would just like to see where we are in the planning of our baronial championships, please plan to attend.
    All who have agreed to take on responsibilities during the weekend need to plan to attend if possible. If not, then please try and get with Ly. Issabella this week coming to work out any last minute plans, changes, etc...
In servitiae Christe et coronae, Elrique