[Bordermarch] More lost from Bordermarch

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu May 15 17:55:35 PDT 2003

Lords and ladies, Good gentles all...
It has come to my attention that a valued member of our fair barony has mislaid a mug.
This is a small child's mug, it is small, clay, light brown and has a heart and cross pressed into it. Should this item have found its way into your feast chest in the rush to depart, could you please contact me. Thanks for checking.
In servitiae Christe et coronae
Elrique of Bordermarch