[Bordermarch] Stormin the Castle!

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 11:08:37 PST 2003

Unto the populace of the Barony of Bordermarch,

Greetings from House Arkham!

Just wanted to thank you all for a great event and
some of the best battles we've fought in without
having to travel out of Kingdom. All of us who
travelled to your Barony all agree that your Castle is
the best one that we've fought at. Even our Gulf Wars
veterans think it is better built and more fun for
combat than the Gulf War Fort.

Talk around our Household is that every event held at
that Castle is going on our yearly calendar from now
on. None of us had the pleasure of attending Autumn
Melees until this one and now you've got us hooked.

Great Event, Great Castle. We're looking forward to
being able to "Have Fun Storming the Castle" once
again.

YIS,

Greylond Aston
House Arkham