[Bordermarch] Autumn Melees Photographs

Cameron Crane cameron at anderson-studio.com
Thu Nov 20 11:55:57 PST 2003

Greeting all,
     Many thanks to those who made it to Barony Bordermarch's Autumn Melees!
The Stone Castle proved to be quite a challenge and as awesome to see as it
was to fight upon.  I also heard many great comments the bridge battles.

Here are the links to see pictures of events.  There are nearly 500 images,
so I slit them into different albums.  The Main MELEES album contains
various portraits, the dedication of the castle and images that didn't fit
into one of the other album groups.   These are high resolution images that
I uploaded to DotPhoto that should print very nicely up to 12"x18".  Orders
for prints are welcomed.

Melees 	http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=Phocas&p=sca&AID=1154526
Melees Court 	http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=Phocas&p=sca&AID=1166424

Melees Heavy Fighting
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=Phocas&p=sca&AID=1166430
Melees Knighting
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=Phocas&p=sca&AID=1166452
Melees Light Fighting
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=Phocas&p=sca&AID=1166448

DotPhoto will handle all the ordering and shipping of prints.
Prints ordered from them will not have the "proof" watermark as seen
on-line.

  I can also offer a CD with all the images on it for $60 including
shipping.
Please contact me email at cranecraft at netzero.com for CD orders.

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!