[Bordermarch] melees request

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Oct 20 19:01:34 PDT 2003

    Greetings Lords and Ladies, good gentles all. It is my hope that this missive finds each of you well and of good spirits.
It has come to me to request at the behest of our fair autocrat for Autumn Melees, Milady Kandace, to pass on the following request. As a humble servant of my barony, I do so now. In service, Ld. Elrique

    Good gentles of Bordermarch, I come to you seeking private donations to cover the cost of certain aspects of our Autumn melees. I have chosen this course rather than seek funds through the baronial coffers so that more of the funds available can be free for the continuing castle refurbishment and plans for our grand and glorious event. Remember, this event will be upon us in a mere four weeks. The weekend of the 14th of November. If any would be so able to help me in this endeavor, please contact me at 409-755-6470 Thank you for your consideration, Kandace